Pricing and Plans
A perfect fit for individual users and teams! Pricing that works for your business with no annual contract or hidden fees.
Discounts will be applied for annual payments.
👑 StarterYour UtilityGenius Starter Plan Includes
- Search rebates across the U.S. & Canada for LED, HVAC, Controls, Fans, VFD, EV, and more!
- Create or upload Buildings to track incentive changes for all of your properties
- Scope lighting Projects to see ROI, payback period, environmental impact, and rebates in your utility
- Sign up to get email alerts about utility program changes
- Save your favorite utilities ❤️
- See your recent activity
- Learn more about UtilityGenius here in our User Guide
- Customized program email alert updates – select the programs you care about
- Custom program information - toggle over to see rate information, eligibility notes, and other information about a custom program in your area
- Download CSV exports for large datasets
- Filter by technology type and see all rebates across every utility – see heat maps to quickly identify states where rebates are highest
- See a demo of UtilityGenius Pro here in our User Guide
- Multisite functionality: filter down to specific categories to see rebate information across your Buildings sites
- Interactive map to visualize where rebates are highest between your Buildings sites
- Downloadable Multisite summary report
- Spend less time building a Project scope with a quick Excel upload feature
- Scope your Projects with products from any manufacturer on the DesignLights Consortium® or ENERGY STAR®
Can I really use UtilityGenius for free?
The first one being the Free Forever plan that allows you to use UtilityGenius for free forever. You can select a utility program and get more details, interact with the map of the United States and Canada, select a product category, and toggle between downstream and midstream programs.
The second one is the Starter plan. This plan is free but requires you to create an account so that you can save your favorite utilities and reference them in the future, see your recent activity, and sign up to get email alerts about program changes!
You can choose to upgrade your account to the Pro version (monthly subscription) at anytime to access premium functionality and content.
What is the difference between the free Starter plan and the Pro plan?
Your email alerts about utility program status changes are also customizable so you only get notified of utility programs you care about.
Can I use UtilityGenius as an individual?
UtilityGenius takes the hassle out of researching utility programs and calculating rebate estimates for qualified product categories.
How much does it cost to use UtilityGenius Pro?
1-3 Users: $49/user per month
4-6 Users: $44/user per month
7-10 Users: $42/user per month
11+ Users: $39/user per month